What 3 top tips would you give to someone, to stay safe, who has never used the internet before?
Task 2 – SMART RULES
- To understand e-safety you have to know the SMART rules. Read over the SMART rules with your teacher. Pair up with someone in your class and quiz them about what each letter stands for.
- Click here for SMART printouts.
- Watch Chapter 1 of the SMART Crew
A – Accepting emails, instant and direct messages, or opening files, images or texts from people you don’t know or trust can lead to problems – they may contain viruses or nasty messages.
- Write down what happened in the episode on this postcard
- Write down the advice the SMART Crew gave