This page contains the links to all the different areas on our website where the information that the Department for Education requires us to publish can be found.
Paper copies can be provided free of charge on request by contacting the school office on 0161 883 2431.
- Admissions arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Key Stage 2, Key Stage 4 results and Performance tables
- Behaviour Policy and Anti Bullying Strategy
- Pupil Premium, PE and Sport Premium and Year 7 Catch-up Premium
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Equality Impact Scheme and Equality Objectives
- Careers programme
- Governors’ and Trustees’ information and duties
- Complaints Policy and Whistleblowing Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Values and ethos
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Contact details